The Computer Science Department of Business College of Athens (BCA) invites applications from IT professionals for faculty positions, possessing excellent academic background, commitment to quality teaching and potential for carrying out research. The candidate must be expert in the following fields:
Fields of Expertise
- Data Modeling and Database Systems
- Programming & Data Structures
- Web Programming
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Communication Networks
- Operating Systems
Applicants should possess or be close to the completion of a Ph.D. in a relevant field by the date of appointment (i.e. October 2010). Applicants must submit their
1) up-to-date curriculum vitae
2) relevant information about teaching or research experience and performance
3) a letter of recommendation.
4) a cover letter, explaining the reasons for applying to the specific teaching position in the field, as well their availability for teaching in the afternoon.
Please note that the courses are taught in English.
All the documentation should be submitted by September 1, 2010. If papers are available, please provide a publication list with the respective non-self citations per publication.
Please send applications to: koumaras [at] bca.edu.gr and state clearly the field for which you apply.
BCA is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culturally diverse intellectual community and strongly encourages applications from women and minorities.
At least 3 years teaching experience or equivalent professional experience in research or industrial fields. For all candidates is preferable to be below the age of 35.